For the purposes of the legislation in this area, Inova Stone Limited is known as the “Data Controller” and is therefore responsible for what happens to the information that you provide. Please contact us using the contact details from below for any questions you may have:
By post: 9 Willow Road, Colnbrook, Slough, SL3 0BS
What type of personal information we collect
The type and amount of information we collect is restricted to contact details (full name, email, telephone number, organisation and address).
How we use your information
We will use your information only for the purposes of:
- Responding to your query
- Contacting you about the price estimate/ quote for your work surfaces
- Contacting you about new products, special offers, events
- Activating your warranty
- Providing legal updates
- Asking you to complete a survey about our services
- To analyse what individuals are looking at on our website.
At InovaStone we will only use your information for the purposes it was given, and the details submitted will not be put to any other use without seeking additional consent from you.
Our legal basis for processing your information
By submitting your details via our online quote forms, contact page or any other online form available on our website www.inovastones.co.uk, you have consented to us contacting you in response to your query and using your details for that purpose.
If you have opted into any of our mailings (newsletter, events and/or updates and/or to be contacted regarding competitions), you have consented to us using your information for this purpose.
You can request to withdraw your consent to this at any time by contacting us via email at email@example.com or writing to us at the above address, but your consent will remain valid until we receive the withdrawal notice from you. There will also be the option to unsubscribe from our mailing list at the bottom of the email you receive.
In case we will contact you to participate in a survey, we treat this as a legitimate interest of the business – that interest being to seek views to improve our services. The rate at which we send these requests are infrequent, and there is no obligation to respond.
The website uses various cookies (Cookies are small text files the website can use to recognize repeat users, allow us to observe behavior and compile aggregate data in order to improve the experience of our website for you) and one of these is used to track what you have looked at while browsing our website. This information is used solely to review how people use the website, for the purposes of improving functionality and user experience. This is a legitimate interest of the business; therefore, we use this information on that basis. No judgments are made about you, and the data that is taken and used is anonymized, so there is no prejudice to you in us using the information in this way. Cookies also allow us to count the number of unique and return visitors. All of this data is eventually anonymized, so that you cannot be identified from it, and we would only use it for the reasons mentioned above.
Cookies will either be essential – which means that they are required to enable you to navigate and view the site, or to log on. Other cookies are non-essential, such as those which we use to track and identify patterns. You can turn off cookies through your web browser. Please note that we cannot accept liability for any malfunctioning of your device or its installed web browser as a result of any attempt to turn off cookies.
How we keep your information safe
We understand the importance of security of your personal data and your information is stored in a database, which is stored safe on servers on our hosting provider. We regularly review our IT provision to ensure security and that what we have is fit for purpose. All our team members who have access to the database are fully trained in how to use in a secure and sensitive way all the information.
No data transmission over the internet can however be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We strive to safeguard your information, but we cannot guarantee the security of any information you provide online and you do this at your own risk.
Who has access to your information?
Aside from Inova Stone Limited:
• Third parties who provide mailing services for us, for example MailChimp, who we use to send out group emails on our behalf. We provide these third parties with the information that is necessary to provide the service and we will have an agreement in place that requires them to protect your personal data as we do.
• Third parties if we run an event or promotion in conjunction with them but we will let you know how your data is used in that case.
• Third parties in connection with restructuring or reorganisation of our operations. In case of such situation we will make sure your privacy rights will be protected by the third party.
• Third parties if we are required to do so under any legal obligation and may use external data for the purposes of fraud prevention and credit risk reduction, or where doing so would not infringe your rights, but is necessary and in the public interest.
Other than this, we will not share your information or data with other organisations without your consent.
Keeping your information up to date
We really appreciate it if you let us know if your contact details change. You can do so by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How long we keep your information for
We will treat your consent as lasting only for as long as it is reasonable to do so. This will usually be for two years. We may periodically ask you to renew your consent.
You have the right to request details of the information that we hold about you, and the uses to which it is put, which is known as a Subject Access Request. Such requests have to be made in writing. To make a request, please contact us via email at email@example.com or by post at the address given above.
You also have the following rights:
• the right to request rectification of information that is inaccurate or out of date;
• the right to erasure of your information (known as the “right to be forgotten”);
• the right to restrict the way in which we are dealing with and using your information;
• the right to request that your information be provided to you in a format that is secure and suitable for re-use (known as the “right to portability”);
All of these rights mentioned above are subject to certain safeguards and limits or exemptions. To exercise any of these rights, you should contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at the address given above.