Quartz Worktops in Croydon – Supply, Installation & Prices
Quartz worktops are an excellent way to incorporate modern design while not having to compromise that in quality. They are known for their resistance to staining, durability and ease of maintenance. They have been the first choice of many homeowners and for good reasons. As any other material, quartz has its cons, but compared to its pros they are negligible.
At Inova Stone we design, supply and install made to measure quartz worktops in Croydon and surrounding areas at competitive prices, offering up to 25 years of warranty.
Quartz Worktops Benefits:
1. Non-porous: quartz is made of natural quartz and resins. Resins are forming a waterproof surface and making quartz highly resistant to staining.
2. Wide colour range: quartz can also have added pigments which make patterns or change the surface colour. In quartz’s range, you can find unusual colours for stones, such as bright orange or lime green. Quartz can also look like other stones, namely marble.
3. Durability: Quartz is one of the hardest stones found in nature. It will not break even if you use excessive force, e.g. if you drop a heavy object on it.
4. Easy to maintain: this material has a smooth and sleek surface which makes the cleaning effortless. The cleaning is handled with only soap, water and a soft cloth.
5. Affordable: quartz is not the cheapest material for worktops, but compared to other stones, it is more affordable. It offers a great price-quality ratio that is hard to achieve.
Supply, Installation & Prices for Quartz Worktops in Croydon
At Inova Stone we offer bespoke quartz stone surfaces from various brands, covering every budget. In our range you can find some of the world’s most-known quartz brands such as Silestone, but also newer brands like Classic Quartz Stone. With such a wide range of options, everyone will be able to find something for their budget. Countless colour options will make your choice even easier because you will be able to find exactly what you need. You can visit our showroom or email us for free samples.
The prices for quartz worktops are varying from brand to brand and from colour to colour. A well-known brand with a high reputation can charge more for its slabs then the newly-established brands. The colour has also a great impact on shaping the price. Some rare colours are usually more expensive than the common ones.
You can always get a free quote for your worktops online, by email or by calling us at your convenient time. You will just need to provide us with the colour you opt for and the measures or your kitchen.
- The prices for quartz worktops in Croydon are starting from £250 per square meter.
The installation is handled by our professional team with years of experience in this industry. The whole process can be completed in just 7 days from the moment we do the template. The installation will take a few hours and after it is completed your worktops will be ready for use.
Need more information about the prices of quartz worktops and countertops? Please feel free to contact us and get your free quote today. We aim to beat any genuine quote by 10%