Whether you have a new or remodeled kitchen, it is important that your kitchen countertops and cabinets bring out the best in each other. If you have chosen quartz for your kitchen countertop you have selected a wonderfully earth friendly and beautiful stone which continue to bring beauty to your kitchen and last a lifetime.
We have put together some suggestions, depending upon the type of kitchen you may have:
You Have A Small Kitchen
It is recommended to bring some light into a small room to make it appear larger and more open. The easiest way to do this is by using a lighter shade of quartz for your countertop.
Three suggestions to do this would be:
- Lincolnshire Cambria Countertop – This quartz countertop combines the look of natural stone with that of a lighter toned quartz crystals which creates an appearance of natural light. The dark tones look beautiful with a dark wood finish cabinet.
- Silestone Ivory Coast – This is a universal quartz countertop which works with almost any cabinet as long as there is some warmth in their overall tones.
- Cappucino Zodiaq Color – This quartz has a lovely coffee color which brings a light a warmth to any kitchen. It goes lovely with dark cabinets as well as light.
You Have A Large Open Kitchen
If you have a large kitchen quartz gives you wide and varied options. You can go as dark or light as you like if you tie in your countertop colors and/or tones with some aspect of the color of your cabinetry.
If you want to go dark, there are surfaces like:
- Borealis Blue Zodiaq – This is a beautiful pattern which works with dark countertops and can blend with any modern kitchen’s stainless steel or black accents.
- Mountain Mist from Silestone’s Mountain Series – This is a chunky, earth toned pattern which looks as though it was made from dozens of different crystal facets and will blend with almost any cabinet color – dark or light. You will also be getting Silestone’s Microban protection.
- Blackwood Cambria Countertop Color – This is a black quartz which will add some sparkle to your kitchen while maintaining a modern elegance.
There are also certain options which come with specific countertops.
With Silestone you also get a lifetime Microban protection which is an anti-microbial protection which helps discourage the growth of mold, mildew, and bacteria on the surface of the countertop.
Zodiaq countertops are a bit more heat and stain resistant than most other quartz countertops and are great for those who do a lot of cooking.
With Cambria countertops you know you are helping to preserve the environment. Everything used in their manufacturing process is reclaimed and recycled into some other process. Whether it’s the water used in their own process or scraps taken to be used in road material in local construction.
These are just a few of the options available for both small and large kitchens. Quartz countertops has hundreds of versatile colors and patterns to offer any style kitchen.